Chrome Plating?

other dog

I heard Timmy,who works in the shop,mention the other day that he had 4 wheels chrome plated for his car or pickup and it only cost $150. I don't know when this was,but he said some place in Lynchburg did it. I know somebody was asking about getting some things rechromed on here a while back,so I checked into it. Called Industrial Plating, the first of two platers in the yellow pages,and the man I talked to there was very nice but he said nobody around Lynchburg did any chrome. He did say there was a place in Dublin,Va. that did though,and from what he knew it might take them a while but they did small orders and they did good work. Tried to call them for more info,but got a recording saying their hours were 8:00 to 5:00,Monday thru Friday. So I figured i'd pass along what I knew in case somebody wanted to call them-the place is called Electro-plate,or something close to that,and their no. is 540-674-6156

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I heard Timmy,who works in the shop,mention the other day that he had 4 wheels chrome plated for his car or pickup and it only cost $150. I don't know when this was,but he said some place in Lynchburg did it. I know somebody was asking about getting some things rechromed on here a while back,so I checked into it. Called Industrial Plating, the first of two platers in the yellow pages,and the man I talked to there was very nice but he said nobody around Lynchburg did any chrome. He did say there was a place in Dublin,Va. that did though,and from what he knew it might take them a while but they did small orders and they did good work. Tried to call them for more info,but got a recording saying their hours were 8:00 to 5:00,Monday thru Friday. So I figured i'd pass along what I knew in case somebody wanted to call them-the place is called Electro-plate,or something close to that,and their no. is 540-674-6156

I dont know where Barry sends things to get chromed but they do excellent work, i have sent things to Advanced Plating in Nashville, Tennessee and they also do excellent work. chrome is not cheep.

I dont know where Barry sends things to get chromed but they do excellent work, i have sent things to Advanced Plating in Nashville, Tennessee and they also do excellent work. chrome is not cheep.

I know-maybe that's why the place that did those wheels doesn't do it anymore,or they're out of business. The place I called in Lynchburg gave me the number to the place in Dublin and I was going to ask about exactly what they did and what they charged,but they were closed Saturday.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.