Etech 427 ECM

Does anyone know if there where more than one 427 program? I believe I have read on here there were at least three different 460 programs. Reason I ask is the other day had mine reflashed to try an rule out a problem. When it came up as I believe a 427e+ the tech kinda mumbled that's different. Just got me wondering now if I saw what I thought and heard what I thought. Had dealer give me a ecm off a used truck on the lot to try for a couple weeks before this and problem went away so that's why mine was reflashed. Problem is gone now but truck doesn't quite run as good as it did with the other ecm. Just made me think maybe it had different program. This is an 01 model

If they flagged from vmac online properly it should have loaded whatever software was set up for your truck as per vin. If the tech did not save and transfer saved data file correctly it could have reset some parameters. You can have a dealer run through settings and parameters to verify everything is set up correctly. Also, if there has been a motor swap then they could have flashed with incorrect software, this is also something dealership can verify on vmac online by looking at vin and engine serial #.

Thanks for the replys. I will have them check parameters next time I'm by the dealer. I just wish I could find someone more knowledgeable than the guy at dealer seems to be. I seem to know more than he does just by reading post on here. Been kicking around the idea of getting my own prolink or similar so I can adjust parameters myself. The truck only has 580k on it so will probably be in my stable for awhile.