Truck shows in KY

b61mack

Anyone around Kentucky know if there is any truck shows around Kentucky, last year there was one listed in the Wheels Of Time ( I think ) that was in Renfro valley , Ky. I saw there is one in Paris, Ky. but I wanted to check out the one in Renfro valley. how many trucks show up at Paris or Renfro, I don't want to come from north central Indiana for just a few trucks. Thanks Ron

I have thought about going to one or both. They are listed in the Farm Collector show directory as gas engine and farm tractor shows. The one in Paris is the 45TH annual July 24-26 featuring Ford. The one in Renfro Valley is the 20TH annual featuring Ford and Fordson Oct. 1-3. I would like to know which one had the most trucks also. Renfro Valley 859 986 9848. Paris 859 473 4012 or www.centralkyantiquemach.org. I can not make the one in Paris but might try for Renfro Valley.

My dad likes bluegrass music and he has been to Renfro Valley before said it was nice to visit, but if enough trucks show up it would be worth the drive. I have the Farm Collector show directory, I will look at it.