Does anyone on here work for National Freight? Health Ben. question

1958 F.W.D.

Anyone on here work for National Freight, or do you know who their health benefits are from.....or maybe you have the same health benefits??

Trying to help a friend (not the sharpest knife in the drawer with this stuff) straighten out an issue with his bennies and his diabeetus.

Slpwlkr shhhhhhh this stays on here. He'd prolly get annoyed if he knew I was doiing this.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

It's early in the year. Maybe he has a deductible to be met. His company HR manager should be able to quickly tell him what's up.

grayhair, this is a mutual friend of Slpwlkr and myself. Getting information out of his isn't easy, nor always forthcoming. We're trying to help him, but he won't listen. In the meantime, he is a basketcase insulin-dependent diabetic and he winds up in the ER at least once every other month- and winds up getting admitted for 1-3 days every 3-5 months or so.

Slpwlker and I are trying like hell to help him obtain and understand a copy of his health bennies, but he doesnt help the situation either.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS