Engine chugging or could call it a surge.

Refined Trucker

01 Etech with custom file in ECM. Wants to I call it chug when you are trying to maintain a constant speed with out much load on engine. Like rolling through a 30mph zone on level ground. You can let off a bit or increase throttle and it will quit. Also does it on cruise at highway speeds when terrain doest require much throttle. I am wandering if my ECM is going haywire or if its a glitch in programming. Got me scratching my head. It will also surge the throttle when in cruise and pulling a slight grade that doesn't require a lot of power or coasting down a slight grade will do the same. Its like the cruise is way to sensitive in these situations. Anybody run into this before?

Yes tires are matched set. I think I found the problem yesterday. I'm pretty sure one of my new injectors is trying to lay down. Had been battling a intermittent very slight miss and now its not so slight. Noticed wetness around #6 exhaust port yesterday. So I'm hoping its fuel and this is my bad injector. Which is probably the cause for the chugging I was noticing.