Thanks From The Atca!

Doug Maney

The Antique Truck Club of America wants to thank each person who helped make the 2008 ATCA National Meet a fantastic event. We appreciate all of the participants that braved the fuel and gas prices to bring trucks to Macungie, without you there would not be trucks for us to see. Registrations amounted to 530 trucks, down from last year but well ahead of the goal that was established based upon higher costs this year.

Many thanks to those who chose not to bring your trucks, the spectators, crafters and the flea-market vendors.

The weather was warm but the show was HOT! There were very few concerns to address. Some adjustments will be made when planning for 2009 to continue to refine the National Meet.

The ATCA Family Reunion was terrific, great fun, great food and great friends made for a wonderful time. We enjoyed hamburgers, hot dogs, clams, shrimp, salads and more, I don't think anyone went away hungry. I don't know if there was anyone happier than a little boy from Colorado who ended up with his prize, a collectible toy truck that was won by a thoughtful gentleman who handed the truck to the boy. The little guy ran right out of his shoes while carrying the gift back to show his family!

We hope you had a great time and are planning to return for our 30th annivesary National Meet in 2009.

Sincerely,

ATCA Show Committee

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

:thumb::thumb::thumb::bulldog1: hello everywhan i think that we must thank the organisation and specialy all the helpers how thid a great job on the show and at the barbecue i met a lot of new freinds i had a great time doug and all your friends thank you from the netherlands.i hope i can make it next year greetings rene :clap::clap::clap::twothumbsup:

Great job Doug and everyone that helped make it happen! I'm glad the weather held out and everyone enjoyed the show! That makes it all worth the labor and expense! Hope to see everyone next year!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK