New Guy - Just drove my '59 B61 from Austin/TX to Seattle/WA, questions

76cmc

putting 2+2 your trip over the narrows and the fact that your house and surrounding trees don't have moss on them I'm guessing your around Purdy-Silverdale area, if so watch out for the wimmins correctional facility! don't be trying to get behind bars :loldude:

Exactly. My address is Poulsbo, but I'm closer to Silverdale.

might be more more than just one thing hiding in the background you blokes have sharper eyes than me that is one cool looking truck

Paul

It's a '31 A Coupe under the cover, and you can just see the front passenger side of a project waiting for my time '31 Ford AA dually dump. Other trucks in back of the building is a '41 Chevy dually dump, '39 Ford firetruck, and a rare "46 Chevy 1.5T dually Panel truck I just picked up. thx

Neat truck! Love the stainless box.

Takes some finesse to get the hand throttle adjusted just right. Have to slide the little pin up a bit farther. When I fixed mine I had the same problem. Just moved it a bit more and now I can get wide open throttle!

Here is mine, you can see the brass pin on the cable sticking through the hole on the throttle linkage:

SDC11052.jpg

Mine has no turbo, so you can see it from the top.

Most guys use Photobucket to post pictures here. You can save them to your gallery also.

Very helpful pic, thanks! Having a turbo and ac compressor on mine, means I have to go from underneath. I'm going to wait until I get my garage built in the next 2-3 months so I can roll underneath on a creeper instead of rolling around on the gravel I have now.

I did some dirt work on the silverdale mall in the early 90,s. For the west side it a nice place, not as crazy as across the water. nice list of projects I threw this in a 37 international vanpelt fire truck unrestored that belongs to the vol. fire dept . I am a member of, if you get a chance would like to see the ford. Tonasket has one the same year I believe.