Mack Cl/cummins Combo...

Gentlemen,

As you all may be away, I build 1/24th scale custom truck; with the majority being Macks. I have a project on the workbench that is taking a Superliner frame and making modifications to fit a Mack CL cab conversion to the kit. This is where you all come in! I need photos of the front portion of a Mack CL frame. I need to add to the existing Superliner frame to compensate the longer hood and such and I want the modifications I make to be as realistic as possible. Thank you in advance for the help, I appreciate it!

-Matt

Rigchaser I can get you some frame pictures from the CL we have four of them where I work one 2000 model, one 2005 model, one 2006 model, and one 2007 model the 2000 has 460 Mack the other three have Cummins let me know what you need and I will try to get them to you. Block

• 2 weeks later...

Rigchaser, I just wanted to let you know that I am still going to get your photos, I went out to the truck the other day to take the photos batteries were dead on camera bought some new ones did not look real close they are the kind you recharge, yea they were dead too, went back to store the next day bought charger need to get in camera and gete this done sorry for delay. Block. Also with a name like rigchaser and pic. on your font you move oilfield equipment? I do too these CLs are rigged up as winch trucks.

• 2 weeks later...