every thing on the dash works ,wipers, blower motor and I checked the fuses and breakers but I do have a dtc mid 144 sid 231 fmi 2 i got that off the dash .I can't get the laptop to link up .thanks for the help

Yes it goes through relays and the vecu. I have had to bypass the wire from the ignition switch to the vecu with a new wire in some mru garbage trucks as the companys did not want to trace out and repair the original wiring. You can also unplug each ecu starting with the abs and see if you can communicate with the truck as a defective ecu can cause no communication.

I forgot about that one staxx. I have also seen the radio 1939 comm wire rub through on the mru and leu in the roof area. To me it was stupid to run 1939 to the radio but what do I know I am not an engineer. I just rembered also unplug the turbo actuator is has 1939 com 2 wires to it but have seen strange issues with it also.