Looking for good chassis black what do you guys use / recommend ?

I have used chassis saver and por15 a lot and like most users say it works great. They only problem I had was that the sunlight would turn some areas gray that that was exposed to excessive sun. But works great were it was alittle rusty.

• 3 weeks later...

you've probably painted it by now but i primed my truck with a sherman williams protective/ marine primer, that the refinery in my area uses, it's extremely tough and fights rust. it is called kem kromik universal its an alkylid metal primer and gets thinned with xylene and no the name isnt a typo or mis spelled it starts with a k . the paint i used sherman williams protective/marine coating high solids polyurethane black. extremely tough paint i have it on a hook lift roll-off and am off-road a lot and mostly gravel roads,washes off pretty easy and shines pretty nice,still not a mark in it,was done roughly 5 months ago, there is pic's of the truck in the gallery black cl700