2004 granite exhaust manifold?

2004 mack granite dumptruck has the 370 Horse AIM engine i believe they call it. My question is what exhaust manifold do people put on these to make them run better? I heard people say any of the pre emmison engines , something like the E TECH? This thing is such a dog taking off loaded and empty and heard a different manifold would make a huge difference

The ASET AI exhaust manifold that came on your truck is very small compaired to the regular ETECH style manifold. I have heard that if you do replace the manifold with an ETECH style maifold you must also replace the turbo, as the larger air flow will over spin the AI turbo and cause it to fail. That was from our turbo rebuilder. As far as poor throttle responce and being sluggish, have you had the "Step 12B" download done to it yet???

Whats the last 6 of your vin? I can see if the newest software was downloaded. On the manifold, any 1999-2002 CH or CX should work, the ones for the MR and LE and CL are different though. I have heard of people doing this but dont know 100% if it really helps alot.

Yes , your software/datafiles all are up to date. What size tires you got on the truck ? The truck came with 22.5 wheels, If someone changed wheels and put 24.5 full size tires on it with the 4.42 rear gears it might seem sluggish. Also there are 2 open recalls on this truck. One for a faulty brake valve and one for steer axle beam inspection.

22s on back. 385 floats Has Mack 10 speed with the reverse on the button. It's just so doggy It seems like the throttle response doesn't change from 1/4 to full while you shift a gear. My other 2000 Mack rd and its electronic had way better response Just looking for more giddy up and go and I heard so people doing exhaust manifold makes a big difference then later some injectors then turbo