Dump Mack Of Pr

The PR didn't click till now...Puerto Rico. Looking at those two pictures and the bunch that were posted previously on this site, there's some damn nice looking trucks down that way...

Thinking I might honeymoon there. No passport B.S. to deal with.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
The PR didn't click till now...Puerto Rico. Looking at those two pictures and the bunch that were posted previously on this site, there's some damn nice looking trucks down that way...

Thinking I might honeymoon there. No passport B.S. to deal with.

You can actually see my photo album TRUCK FEST 2007 MACK-A-THON were you can see more photos of MACK TRUCKS from PUERTO RICO. I took those photos at our local 2007 DIESEL NATIONALS held on November 2007.

Well better set that HONEYMOON for the October or November 2008 period if you come to PUERTO RICO , so while you are here you can go to the 2008 DIESEL NATIONALS nad see all this MACKS and other "trucks" at MECH-TECH SPEEDWAY (LA PISTA DEL TUQUE) in Ponce Puerto Rico.

I will like to see some of you guys here in Puerto Rico taking a vacation.

If you have the chance to come to the event I can be your translator.

We will have a purpose built all full chassis MACK TRUCK in the "FUNNY TRUCK" class. Last time the older version run an 11.8 second with the smallest engine on the class, a MACK EM6 285,beating all those MARINE DETROIIT DIESELS.

gallery_1677_392_73562.jpg

This was the previous DUMONT TRANSPORT purpose built MACK racing truck. It has the smallest engine on the FUNNY TRUCK class, a MACK EM6 285 that is modified and set a record of 11.8 seconds on the 1/4 mile.

Now Dumont Transport will bring a new Racing MACK Funny Truck to the pit and this one will be an all purpose built full chassis (tubular frqame) with a carbon fiber Mack body replica and MACK DIESEL POWER.

gallery_1677_392_52120.jpg

This is MAMUT RACING a purpose built MACK Racing Truck (FUNNY TRUCK class)

It was a Superliner before, but they have updated it to a modern MACK Granite body (Original MACK steel cab and doors amd Mack hood) mounted on a home built aluminum chassis (chassis rails replicated in aluminum) When it was a Superliner it had a DETRIOT V8 engine. I do not know if it still has that engine (hope they change to a E9)

Come to see them at our 2008 DIESEL NATIONALS. Truck shows are better when they are on a race track.

Edited by EM6285