no power to dome lights in cab, no label on fuse box

yes I know. it was bought used at an auction by my employer, has 6000 miles left on warrenty. got the dome lights fixed, keep pulling fuses till found right one. still can not get air from vents in sleeper. is there a switch somewhere I can not find ? ops manual says one is optional but can not find one in my truck.

Warranty does not pay for fuses. Warranty will only pay for a fuse that is blown due to an active electrical issue. If you're missing fuse location diagrams, I would talk to the salesman. He might be able to get those items for you quicker/easier. He might even eat a few fuses to keep you happy.

Sorry, just realized you bought the truck from an auction. I'd still have a talk with a salesman or even someone in service, might get lucky and get fuse diagrams for free. Are you sure there is a hvac unit in the sleeper. Should be in the center under the bed. If it has one, there should be a control panel for it in the sleeper.