78 transtar dump

countryboy5487

Well sence ive got my b model im going to be selling my cornbinder. Its a 78 has a great running super 250 cummins and a 10spd. Has good shape floats in the front 22.5's and 10x20's in the back. Rears are mismatch but good tread. Has a 10'dump bed which opperates fine bed is older and has been patched and doent leak. Cab is in good shape as are the doors. Padded door panels are not the best, was going to make some out of aluminum diamond plate but havent got arount to it yet. It has new batterys and a new cab pump and a new nos shifter tower, only thing it needs is the fuel solenoid is bad and you have to shut it off by backing the thumb screw out. I plan on getting this fixed before she finds a new home as its kind of annoying. Its a good running working truck. Ive had it for about a year and run it 2-3 days a week on average and has never let me down. Im open to offers, would really like to trade it for a mack tractor of some kind. Pm me, call or text me 304-206-8476

Ericpost-12689-0-53837400-1381131739_thumb.j

• Like 1