2013 Fergus Truck Show

j_martell

Spent a few hours wandering around the show and shine, and took a few pics, but because i used the wifes digital camera, the sizes are too big to upload......sad, cuz there was a really nice 1964 B-61 there, and a few other good lookin workin type rigs. when i figure out how to get them online, i will post the link.

Didn't catch many pulls, as the little one was quite miserable. Oh well, maybe next year.

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

Ha. My computer savy wife was able to cheat and get some pics in my gellery. And we are headed back out to catch some pulls.

When I get home, ill put the good ones in this thread

Ha,.we'll see. We were too late to catch any pulls, but lots of lights......took a few more pics, but most are.too dark I think.

Here's that B-61.....still didn't see the guy that owns it.

T

F9

F8

• Like 1

You need to go north next weekend up to Notre Dame Du Nord Quebec. that's where I'll be at the Truck Rodeo.

Keep an eye out for Tyson Brandt..The fellow Canuk with the famous "Super Dog" Would love to see him in the loaded B-train races and that snortin E9 of his. Have fun!

Keep an eye out for Tyson Brandt..The fellow Canuk with the famous "Super Dog" Would love to see him in the loaded B-train races and that snortin E9 of his. Have fun!

I'll be talking to him. We hung out with him where he was parked last year. My brothers went for ride up the track on one of the bobtail races in his Superliner, they have a video of it on Youtube some where. I'll see if I can't catch a ride this year.

• Like 1