New Project, Peterbilt Rollover

TozziWelding

A guy I do work for decided to get a project, 04' Pete 379 rolled on to the drivers side. Has a reman CAT, 13spd and all kinds of shiny stuff on it. This is what I had to start with, the door, fender, part of the hood, sleeper side, airbags, shocks, and battery box all took the brunt of the hit. The passengers side is mint though.

IMAG1260_zps7f92cadf.jpg

IMAG1259_zpsa3db3ed3.jpg

IMAG1257_zps1c97b305.jpg

IMAG1280_zpsdc977ba2.jpg

I made some good progress, new airbags and shocks on the sleeper, got the battery box straightened out and the step welded back on. Got a fender and some hoot parts off another truck, door and air cleaner are back on the truck. Gotta do the sleeper next, probably just going to order the whole panel from Pete.

IMAG1295_zpsed45c317.jpg

IMAG1296_zps21cb6cad.jpg

IMAG1294_zpse99d56bf.jpg

• Like 1

I did a panel replacement on a sleeper same side and a same truck, had to gut whole left side interior removed the muffler and cut off all the rivets from the outside being the panel was junk. not to bad of a job, use a good huck gun and straighten all your interior braces and make sure the new panel lays on there nice and flat because that huck gun will pull hard and dent the new panel which im sure you know. the sleeper does not have to be removed to do this job like the body shops say, let me know if you need any help along the way. good luck