I-80 Closed

slpwlker

I know alot of members are on the East coast. Winnemucca,Nv has 80 shut down. Must of had one hell of a dust storm. got jack-knifed trucks,cars wheels up,rv's in the ditch it is real bad bout a 20 to 30 vehicle pile up. If anyone is out here they are detouring East off at the Pilot onto the Bl80 west not sure

http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/Sandstorm-Causes-Major-Accident-near-Winnemucca--210945641.html

• Like 1

I live in Elko, about 120 miles East of Winnemucca. It got dusty here about an hour ago. The wind can blow here that's for sure. That's too bad about the traffic accidents. Hopefully no one was seriously injured. Have a safe rest of your trip.

Ben

1962 B733 L cab

I live in Elko, about 120 miles East of Winnemucca. It got dusty here about an hour ago. The wind can blow here that's for sure. That's too bad about the traffic accidents. Hopefully no one was seriously injured. Have a safe rest of your trip.

Ben

we came down 95 and it got windy and had a lot of sand on the road. Should be coming back that way if all goes well heading to Maryland.

Guess you better stop in wells NV ....stop and pet the horses at donnas ranch! Lol

I know alot of members are on the East coast. Winnemucca,Nv has 80 shut down. Must of had one hell of a dust storm. got jack-knifed trucks,cars wheels up,rv's in the ditch it is real bad bout a 20 to 30 vehicle pile up. If anyone is out here they are detouring East off at the Pilot onto the Bl80 west not sure

http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/Sandstorm-Causes-Major-Accident-near-Winnemucca--210945641.html

Guess you better stop in wells NV ....stop and pet the horses at donnas ranch! Lol

we took off this morning and the road was still closed. They had what looked like a shaker on the hook and the cab was 5' off the side and looked crushed. I'll look for all the skid marks tomorrow only got back to Lovelock