Wanted R Model Sunvisor

hello we have two at work on superliners but they will fit on R models too for $100 each

Hey 77mackr, (Wayne Phipher). Why don't you send me the two PTO's that I paid you for and you did not provide when I purchased your truck????? These PTO's were paid for above the sale price of the truck. It is the one listed on your avatar. We do not need members that SCREW other people!! SEND the PTO's or REFUND THE MONEY PAID for them on March 16th, 2007. If you require any of our correspondence, or a copy of the cashier's check sent for the purchase I will provide them to you.

Now that you have provided proof you still participate in this forum, I am prepared to reveal, (very publicly) the details of our transaction. Since you will not return my telephone calls, and I have no current mailing address, this is the only way to get through to you.

Just in case you deleted my contact information:

Rob Swallows, (Rob)

33545 N. IL RT. 78

Farmington, IL 61531

309-219-2070, (cell)

Here is a link to the original "For Sale" section of BMT which was the medium for the transaction.

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?showtopic=2083

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 2 weeks later...