t2080 leaking air / wont go into gear

Hello, i have a problem of a maxitorque 2080 just blowing air whenever trying to get it into high low or reverse? If you put the shifter in neutral it quits leaking air , but if you put it in high low or reverse it just blows air out of the valve on the drivers side of the transmission (which is a new valve) we replaced . it will not go into drive or reverse and everything in the shifter head is good . no bad o rings etc . have any of you had this problem ? Any help would be appreciated

Rfcdrum I'm not sure about the lines being crossed because the truck was on a job when this happened, however long story short there is a range valve to the passenger side of the trans that was leaking a bit of air. We put a new top plate on it from a new valve and also switched the shifter head so the lines were all switched.... Well .... After we traced the lines on one of our dm's to make sure they were all right on the problem truck (they were not) , we got them hooked up correctly and now that the range valve isn't leaking and the lines are correct it works like it should ... What a mess ..

Been there, now I have 1/2" wide white electrical tape and a Sharpie with me to mark lines when I take em off. I consider it a lesson learned and it took me two days to learn it. (Man I'm stupid)

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"