Killer - The Baddest Mack I've Ever Seen!

I've been surfin' the net this AM on the wife's high speed connection and found this video of a Superliner with a "Super" E-9.

I've never been to a truck pull, but now I might wish to. Very impressive pulls. I sure wish my dog's heart had that much gusto! It's almost as if someone fed that puppy speed with his superpuppy chow!

Do a youtube search for user rab6030 to find all of his videos of this truck.

Next time some loser tells me I should own something besides a dog I'll have to remember this video to get 'em educated. :thumb:

If my old Superliner was this fast, I would not consider replacing it.

Edited by treemuncher

• 1 month later...

I saw a VIDEO of a Pulling Mack Super Liner truck called BUCKEYE BULLDOG.

The narrator says....

"998 CUBIC INCHES OF MACK POWER, 4000 HORSES, 4 CHARGER SET-UP...THE BUCKEYE BULLDOG..."

This one actually eats the track.

I saw it on ESPN on Sunday and my jaw drops all the way to the ground.....

Narrator told that were the Cummins and CAT engines rule one time, they better watch out for this MACK V8 ENGINES (E-9) because MACK Trucks at the Pro-Pulling are getting noticed with all that MACK POWER.

Do you see how they run the track while other trucks strugle.

BUCKEYE BULLDOG is notorious for having one of the fastest Pull runs in wich it sets a 359 foot mark at a very FAST pace.

• 2 months later...
I saw a VIDEO of a Pulling Mack Super Liner truck called BUCKEYE BULLDOG.

The narrator says....

"998 CUBIC INCHES OF MACK POWER, 4000 HORSES, 4 CHARGER SET-UP...THE BUCKEYE BULLDOG..."

This one actually eats the track.

I saw it on ESPN on Sunday and my jaw drops all the way to the ground.....

Narrator told that were the Cummins and CAT engines rule one time, they better watch out for this MACK V8 ENGINES (E-9) because MACK Trucks at the Pro-Pulling are getting noticed with all that MACK POWER.

Do you see how they run the track while other trucks strugle.

BUCKEYE BULLDOG is notorious for having one of the fastest Pull runs in wich it sets a 359 foot mark at a very FAST pace.

The owners name is JR Collins, he's a very nice guy, he lives here locally, he now has a twin charger set up, a different cam, still 998 cubic inches but its pushin right at 4500 hp now. His website is www.buckeyebulldog.com. have fun just thought i would help out. its an awsum truck to watch pull

1993 Mack CH613 350 V-mac complete with Blixxton II module, RTX14710B Fuller tranny, 4.17 ratio 38K camelback rears, converted to 5-axle dump truck in 1999. Over 1 Million miles and counting on original motor