What's wrong with these pictures?

39 Baby Mack

This trailer was hand lettered for I don't know how many years and it took the guy with the pallet co. that we rented space to to point it out to us

just as it was getting ready to go to the boneyard!

Just goes to show you how you can get so used to seeing things that your mind automatically fills in the blanks!

This was like this only on one side!

Ron

post-8482-0-53629300-1366293628_thumb.jp

I caught this one, again long after it was done, used the trailer on a Saturday for a pony club horse show and had to use it again the next day.

Had an air bag leaking on it so I decided to just replace both of them!

Was about halfway through the job and sat down on a stool behind the trailer for a smoke break.

Just happened to look up at the back of the trailer and noticed inside the horseshoe it said "Serving The Horsemen Since 1919" to which I said W.T.F.?

Got up and looked down both sides of T-94 left side said 1916--right side said 1916!

Started laughing my ass off!

Ron

post-8482-0-85055700-1366294740_thumb.jp

post-8482-0-53263600-1366294746_thumb.jp

The very best one of all had to be on one of our "MH's"

I took a load of horses to Belmont Park, unloaded, mucked the trailer out, and had to wait to meet another truck so I could bring the second driver of that truck back to West Chester.

I was waiting for them over by the kitchen and when they got in they pulled right in beside me.

I got out to shoot the shit and was standing between the two trucks. #266, the one I was driving had just been repainted and relettered.

I don't know why but just happened to look at #276 and then look back at the right side of #266 and I couldn't believe my eyes!

It said "Dependadable Horse Trans.

I don't know if the fact that transportation was always abbreviated on the R.H. side (because of the peep window) screwed the girl up who made the letters up or what?

And once again only on the one side!

That one got fixed right away!

And no I don't have a picture of it---wish I did!

Ron

Better to laugh than cry!

Slight change of subject, do you know if Will Markey still has the White horse truck that was painted blue?

Jim,

I believe I've seen pictures of the truck your talking about but I would have no idea if he still has it?

Ron

This trailer was hand lettered for I don't know how many years and it took the guy with the pallet co. that we rented space to to point it out to us

just as it was getting ready to go to the boneyard!

Just goes to show you how you can get so used to seeing things that your mind automatically fills in the blanks!

This was like this only on one side!

Ron

Sign guy a drinking man? LOL!.....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.