Happy Birthday 220Cummins!

smorse54

That would be the place! i could'nt think of the name,i go in there with kitchen cabinets every once in a while. I don't know what it is about Pittsburgh,seems i get lost damn near every time i'm there,holy shit,how many damn low underpasses are in P-burg? LOL! almost worse as Chicago!............................Mark

Pittsburgh is one of the worst (if not the worst) cities in the US to navigate in a big truck. With the hilly terrain and overlapping street grids it's easy to get into trouble.

Jim

Pittsburgh is one of the worst (if not the worst) cities in the US to navigate in a big truck. With the hilly terrain and overlapping street grids it's easy to get into trouble.

I really dread the thoughts of Pittsburgh,personally i'd rather truck NYC anyday! seems i'm always on the wrong side of the bridge/wrong exit everytime! i go to a place in McKees Rocks that i don't think i've ever been to the same way twice!..................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I always thought the same. We hauled a lot of structural steel there in the 80's and 90's, some went right downtown. I know one big job was at 6th. and Grant, lots of congestion around there...but some fine looking womens too.

Now I load at Lane Steel in McKees Rocks and Galv-Tech in Pittsburgh pretty often. Galv Tech is one of those places that there's just no good way to get there.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I always thought the same. We hauled a lot of structural steel there in the 80's and 90's, some went right downtown. I know one big job was at 6th. and Grant, lots of congestion around there...but some fine looking womens too.

Now I load at Lane Steel in McKees Rocks and Galv-Tech in Pittsburgh pretty often. Galv Tech is one of those places that there's just no good way to get there.

The techs ie galv tech, metal tech, and nextech aren't easy to get to unless you're from around here. I personally think some of the roads were walking trails or wagon trails that just got paved over the years lol not a lot of thought put into the design or route lol

That pic of the Triangle could have been taken today! Even looks like the same cars are still there! That place is an island of Swissvale inside Rankin. I grew up in Swissvale, even graduated from Swissvale high. That was another lifetime ago, I've gone East 17 years ago. I still get ships for the guys and girls at the shop from time to time, and when I'm working in the area, we stop for lunch. We did carpet in most of the owner's rentals nearby. My favorite version is the roast beef/ corned beef combo, excellent!

Pittsburgh sucks to drive in period, big truck or not. I have a big job coming up at Parkway Center Mall and I dread the two months of traffic.

Tim

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j