trucking rates from utah

GreenGiant2

i am begining to wonder if jerad could have done a better job than the guy that i am dealing with at the dealer. he used the wrong ser.#when getting the weights from CEC. the machine scales out at 46,000# and the driver is 20,380 on the rear single axle. now he had to go to a tow shop and have some parts taken off the back to get down to weight. the dealer is being a prick about things but HE IS THE ONE THAT ScEWED UP.then i found out he lied to me about what he is paying the trucker, i dont like to be lied tooooo.i just want this to sit in my yard for the price that is on my invoice and no more. not my problem that the dealer F--K up.

i feel like drinking very heavy tonite

a very pissed GG2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

better information, the machine is in Chicago on rt80 heading here. the driver said he would be here late sat. afternoon, wondering how if he is 11'11" wide and after 1pm sat no wide loads are aloud. I will feel so much better when this is in my yard.

gg2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Unless he is going to sneak it Oh is 55 mph for od loads. They watch and also I don't think it is allowed on the toll road. so more then likely us 30 East to the buckeye then up 71 I think to 80. I hope he plans his stops in Oh and Pa because they will follow you in and pull the permit unless it has the stop on the permit.

Il you have to buy a permit at the toll plaza but cannot be over 13'6" tall. the other toll roads you can I think up to a certain weight and dim but nothing over legal height.

I asked him about this and he said he is ok if he is off toll roads and is under 12 wide. a permit company did the route.

gg2

I hope he reads it but hey it is his fine if he gets nailed for being out after shutdown and not within a resonable amount of time.

well the machine made it here yesterday. I am please at how nice it is. the driver did a excellent job. very nice guy and helpful. the salesman ended up forkin out the money from his own pocket for the trucker to pay for the screw up. then the salesman quit his job and went elsewhere. . I am just glad that is here.

• Like 1