Sears Oil R model Vac truck

spotted this little gem outside Utica Ny the other day. they ran Brockways and B models and kept new trucks in storage and when they took them out, they were outdated. they went out in 1994. Cooks Brothers from Binghamton Ny bought out the Brocks and B models. two B models were left, we got one at the auction 2 years ago and Kevin All got the other. i asked one of the Sears boys about'' illusive'' new R models stashed somewhere. said he didnt know anything bout it, they never had R models........ haha they must have had this one stashed when cook brothers bought them out or they kept it cause of the Vac unit to suck tanks out of defunct service stations they use to own. Double clutch had a big story on Sears Oil, rome ny a few years ago. the snow pic i took Monday. the other i found on the Web, believe it was taken at Albany Mack years ago. 3rd is our Sears truck we bought at auction while we were replacing the tires 711.

post-6-0-91129300-1361487111_thumb.png

post-6-0-83350500-1361487139_thumb.png

post-6-0-32271500-1361487415_thumb.png

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

its at Puluso's Truck Repair. think they are workin on it since Sears sold off everything in the hangers in the auction. those pictures make me wonder. the keys were in the truck and i could have swore it said T3 on the tag and the truck in the one pic says T4. could their be two????? i know they took that Vac tank off one of the Brockways cause in the Double Clutch write up you can see the tank on the Brockway. last i knew they were storin the ''hot'' stuff for the NYS dot for spreadin on the roads to rot our stuff away in the old oil tanks in Rome. someone is in their Albany terminal, dunno who, its on rt 144 down by the Airgas terminal

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg