Reality show on tow company B.C

Who got to watch the tv show on national geographic last nite on the tow company that works in a pass in B.C up there in Canada. Of course they ownwed no Macks and the whole theme of the nite was them getting their new WesternStar with a Century wrecker with a rotator on it. I think an interesting show would be about the people that restore and collect these classic old trucks and the time, money and knowledge it takes to restore these vehicles. They have antique car shows that show them being restored, what makes our vehicles less appealing. Just a thought after seeing these mindless shows

:clock_logo:

• Like 2

Who got to watch the tv show on national geographic last nite on the tow company that works in a pass in B.C up there in Canada. Of course they ownwed no Macks and the whole theme of the nite was them getting their new WesternStar with a Century wrecker with a rotator on it. I think an interesting show would be about the people that restore and collect these classic old trucks and the time, money and knowledge it takes to restore these vehicles. They have antique car shows that show them being restored, what makes our vehicles less appealing. Just a thought after seeing these mindless shows

:clock_logo:

"Reality" TV (or most TV for that matter) just keeps getting worse everyday! glad i get the "retro" channel,so i can watch programs from days gone by!.....................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I have to agree,if they understand the real dollars it takes to even run these trucks today or the costs to restore something that is 15, 25 or 50+ yrs old and have them run like they should and actualy still do what they where built to do.

Blowing the motor, being down for 3 weeks, then covering a $26000 nut

THAT IS REALITY

BTW- how is that kitty doing?

Kitty is doing good. Only complaint now is my fuel pressure has a 20 pound bounce. Idk why. Also sounds like it has a very slight miss in time with the pressure. But it pulls like a sob. Came across the mountains on 68 anywhere from 1/2 a gear higher to 1 1/2 gears higher. Gonna get it back to Cat after I get empty or the pressure gets to wacky

• Like 1