1997 mack truck rd roll off truck

need help having a problem with low water, high temp , and oil preasure waring lights and buzzer. i was told is kaiser system. replaced new kaiser control box and buzzer located on drivers side under dash from mack dealer.. also replaced high temp sensor, low waring sensor. problem is the buzzer will come on at different times. the oil preasure is perfect and the water temperature is perfect. tell me what does this buzzer control. when you unplug from buzzer appears that there are 3 circuits. would like to know exactlty what circuits control the buzzer to go on. maybe i am missing a circuit. note when i turn on the rt and left directionals lights, everythime the lights flash the buzzer will buzz, can not understand what is causing this. thought replacing everything would correct the problem, please any help appreciated, thanks Tom

need help having a problem with low water, high temp , and oil preasure waring lights and buzzer. i was told is kaiser system. replaced new kaiser control box and buzzer located on drivers side under dash from mack dealer.. also replaced high temp sensor, low waring sensor. problem is the buzzer will come on at different times. the oil preasure is perfect and the water temperature is perfect. tell me what does this buzzer control. when you unplug from buzzer appears that there are 3 circuits. would like to know exactlty what circuits control the buzzer to go on. maybe i am missing a circuit. note when i turn on the rt and left directionals lights, everythime the lights flash the buzzer will buzz, can not understand what is causing this. thought replacing everything would correct the problem, please any help appreciated, thanks Tom

my 2000 RD had a buzzer hooked to the diectionals,located near the clutch pedal. You can unplug it but all the warning functions are hooked to it,