Mack Truck RD 690 S Roll Off Truck

Hello replaced new Keysor Module and warning buzzer under left side dash panel. Also replace low water sensor, high temperature warning sensor , Temperature gauge sending unit, low oil preasure sensor , and low air preasure sensor switch. I believe there are no other sensors that control this. Also installed new warning buzzer, thought everything was working well , there is no oil preasure problem, water temp is perfect and low water is perfect. What is happening is when you drive the truck and in traffic and you are stopped, if you turn the steering wheel to the right or left will set off warning buzzer. I was thinking the warning buzzer controls only low water , high temp , low oil preasure and low air preasure and directional lamps left and right . Is there anything else that is connected to the warning buzzer. I need help to slove this problem, Thanks in advance for any help or input. Is crazy that the warning buzzer goes of like this. Anyoner have this problem ?

I had similar problem on 95 rd model, it would go and come, replaced low water sensor, module and buzzer. finally traced the low water harness from the tank around the engine it went to the right side along the top of the injection pump, the wiring harness was attached with rubber metal clips, the wire had worn threw and would ground out wire at random time while driving, give me a fit, pull of grommet and check for bare wire. Also had the same thing happen on left side of engine for oil where harness hooks to block after years of vibration the rubber wears downs and causes to short out. hope this helps