Siimple question, bolts on backside of DM cab

My 77 DM has a pair of bolts on each side of the rear glass. These look like they were put there to hang accessories, like worklights or maybe a screen to keep me from knocking out my back glass, teeth, or head. Is this what those are for? If I take the bolts out does anything slide down on the inside never to be retrieved again? Does a big spring fly out never to be seen again?

Thanks, Zane

should be well nuts the bolts screw into they will stay, soak em in penetrating oil for a day before you take me out, if they are up in the center of the rear window on each side they are for a window screen, lots of the roll off trucks here have them, if they are lower and only on the left side its for glad hands, if its lower on each side say about 12" up the cab wall its for the lower exhaust mount on an R not sure on a DM.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"