My Christmas gift to the members of BMT

Green Dash

My wife loves that movie. We'll watch it tomorrow at least once for sure. One year they were running a marathon showing it over and over again. My wife insisted we leave it on that channel all day long. Lucky for me that hasn't happened again since.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Edited by TicketMan4u

I love that movie! try to watch it every year,i like the part where Ralphie is talking about his dad's foul-mouth "some artists work in clay or oil paints,my fathers medium was profanity,as far as we know there is still a cloud of bad words flying over Cleveland to this day" and of course the part where the Oldsmobile freezes up.............."That hot- damn olds would freeze up on the equator in the middle of summer"! reminds me of my dad everytime i see it!..................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

My wife loves that movie. We'll watch it tomorrow at least once for sure. One year they were running a marathon showing it over and over again. My wife insisted we leave it on that channel all day long. Lucky for me that hasn't happened again since.

Merry Christmas everyone!

They still do that every year. My Daughter just watched it twice despite the fact that we have it on DVD. I'm not sure which channel but I'm sure your Wife will look it up once you tell her.

• Like 1

Jim

I love that movie! try to watch it every year,i like the part where Ralphie is talking about his dad's foul-mouth "some artists work in clay or oil paints,my fathers medium was profanity,as far as we know there is still a cloud of bad words flying over Cleveland to this day" and of course the part where the Oldsmobile freezes up.............."That hot- damn olds would freeze up on the equator in the middle of summer"! reminds me of my dad everytime i see it!..................................Mark

It certainly has quite a few memorable lines and scenes. We visited the house one day when we went to see the Yankees play the Indians. It's on W 11th St in Cleveland. I didn't realise that I had driven within half a block of the house several times on my way down into the valley under I-490 to make a delivery. In the backyard scenes you can see a steel mill that has since been torn down.

The house is now a museum dedicated to the movie. It looks exactly the same, leg lamp and all.

Jim

Pick her up and bring her to my house.

Thats a great movie. I love it when Ralohie beats the living hell out of that bully. Or when that one kid sticks his tongue to the pole. Ahhhh!! Ahhhhh!! Ahhh!!!

Who is ralohie?

Oh and you suffer from...ummmm...PE, if Uncle Tom brought that to you

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian