interesting stuff

russoniellov

And here, we waste it on tires and names in snow.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

What source of energy do they use to separate the hydrogen from the urine in that electrolytic cell?? Just wondering.

We learned in school to use an electrical source using a Anode and Cathode to charge the liquid and separate the Hydrogen and Oxygen molecules..they have apparently created a unit equal to selling Magic Beans to Obama...smoke and mirrors that does nothing.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Well, pretty girls (some of them at least), and also kinda smart. Instead of watching TV or texting they built something, I like it. The sheiks/oil moguls won't like them though, probably!

Well now please note they don't take water, but urine - I'd say if you put two dissimilar metal electrodes in that you get some electric current, you can use to sepaate hydrogen - that's the way I understand it. But of course I'd like to know it in more detail, too. Anyhow, have a nice day

Pawel

My guess would be that you would need at least 1V applied to that urine solution and, depending on catalysts used, I might expect ammonia gas rather than hydrogen coming off that electrolytic cell. Electrolysis is no longer used in industrial applications because hydrogen is cheaper to get from fossil fuels. Pure water, by the way, is tougher to crack.

John