B Model Pumper Story In The Phildelphia Inquirer

Firemack

Hi Guys,

We had an article written about our Radnor Fire Company B 75 Pumper in the Philadelphia Inquirer this weekend. It is a good article and describes the history of the truck and has some good pictures. I thought you might find that a little press on the B models a good way for us to keep the rest of the world up on how we keep to Old Iron going!

Here is the link: http://www.philly.com/inquirer/local/pa/ma...dnor_celeb.html

Firemack :chili:

• 4 weeks later...
Is there any chance that you could find some better pictures of that truck for me? I am working on a project and some more photos would really help. Thanks in advance. John

Although Radnor's website is undergoing revision, They have lots of photos. Also try BMT member vinniemiller, he should have pages of photos.

Edited by JimF

Heavy Hauler,

Sorry for the delay in getting time to find the old pictures on the old BMT website- here is the link to 6 pages of pictures during the 18 month restoration.

http://groups.msn.com/bigmacktrucks/radnor...nys1954b75.msnw

It provides a lot of detail on how the truck is built and the methods we used to disassemble, restore, paint and re assemble the B75. I hope this provides enough detailed pictures for you to find what you need, but if not I have additional pictures or can take new pictures of the finished truck.

Jim F is correct that the Radnor Fire Company website is being rebuilt, but should be up with new information and pictures of the Mack and the other apparatus soon. The Vinnie Miller website also has the engine rebuild, if you need that let me know and I will send you the link.

Firemack