VIP wheels

Im getting really ticked off about those people. I wanted to order an 18 inch MACK CH steering wheel for my truck. I come across ebay and and found one. The guy was so shady that he sent me it in a box that had a mack postage stamp on it. on a VIP steering wheel box. I could tell instantly upon opening it that i was screwed. cheap plastic and on back of it you could see the VIP logo on it and i didnt even get a horn button. He said he could get me one for another 47 dollars. Yep i was scammed and i will be sending this pos back.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

Just look online for a mack steering wheel on ebay, and you will be mislead. all the sellers get thier generic wheels from VIP wheels. check out the site even vipwheels.com and youll see how misleading it can be :(

So he said i could send it back and asked why i didnt like the wheel even though it was made by VIP. VIP makes almost 95 percent of all OEM wheels and when i order a new mack one i wont see much difference. Mack makes the plastic that goes around it. not sure what he meant by that because there is plastic that wraps around the hub area and plastic for the diameter of the wheel where you put your hands. I know if it was mack it would have a nice rubber grip to it, not some cheap plastic feel. Am i right?