Towing John Deere 310J Video!

tkobes43

Eaton Fuller 10 Speed! Thanks bud i appreciate it! The gear popped out somewhere towards the end of the video going down the hill, i nearly shit myself. You really dont realize how fast the truck will pick up speed in "neutral" with 35,000 pounds pushing you down the hill. Really scary moment for sure. But i found a higher gear and pulled over to start again...

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Selling the trailer for a 1999 Tarasport Stepdeck. Its a 53ft with 3 foot extensions in the front and rear. Spread axle, air ride, air brakes. New air bags, shoes, slack adjusters, cans, aluminum loading ramps... for 10,500

Tom

Selling the trailer for a 1999 Tarasport Stepdeck. Its a 53ft with 3 foot extensions in the front and rear. Spread axle, air ride, air brakes. New air bags, shoes, slack adjusters, cans, aluminum loading ramps... for 10,500

Tom

pretty soon you will have to buy a bigger truck if you keep getting bigger like that !!! that sounds like a sweet trailer

Will the guy take yours on trade? Are you going to keep the ramps for loading cars?

Asked the guy if he wanted to trade, he said no as he is getting out of the business. Im selling my ramps. As the tarasport has 2 sets of loading ramps. Don't worry JT!

Tom

Awesome Tom! How do you make videos like that on Youtube? I always have to make one whole video. Do you make seperate videos, then put them together? I wanna know how you put seperate videos together.

Thanks Vinnster! I have a suction cup mount i put on my rear sleeper window and faced the camera forward. In that video i had 3 separate videos and joined them together. I have a macbook so i use i movie but you can do it in windows movie maker too.

Tom

Tom

You do not want a Tarasport. They are flimsy as all hell.also is it a 53' with extentions? or extended to 53? If it is a 53' before extentions it will be illegal. Also a 53 is not allowed everywhere even with spread axle. Also get to learn how to back up again with a spread. I'd look 4 a 48' even beaver tailed you run into length problems

You do not want a Tarasport. They are flimsy as all hell.also is it a 53' with extentions? or extended to 53? If it is a 53' before extentions it will be illegal. Also a 53 is not allowed everywhere even with spread axle. Also get to learn how to back up again with a spread. I'd look 4 a 48' even beaver tailed you run into length problems

Ill post the craigslist add. I might be wrong on the extensions...

Also guys, Pardon my french with my language in the comments section of the video. Some local kid is pissing me off and i went off on him. I dont know his name but ive seen his truck around quite often. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for it more.

Sorry Again!

Tom

Hi T Bone, Are you in college, are you in the truckig business? Watched your video, enjoyed it...............Paul

Yes I'm in college. Go monday - thursday. In the process of getting my business situated. But yes i am going to be in the trucking business. Give me a few more months and i should be ready to go.

Tom

• Like 2

Hi Tom, Sounds like its in you're blood like me, lol. I however went broke by the time i was 26 by overextending the business, owned 28 Macks and 30 leased to me working on the interestate system be constructed. From that time on I 've been in the tool & die business for packaging equipment doing business with Schick Wilkinson and Revlon, etc. One thing I regret is not going to business school rather than engineering. Feel free to contact me if you wish...........Paul Roncetti

• Like 1

RONCETTI

Hi Ben, I havent yet, i DID HAVE A CLASS 1 and i signed off to give at least 100 guys theirs, friends and my drivers, it was easy back then, remember im an old man, lol. I let mine expire when I went into the Tool & Die business. At my age now i think it will be tough to get it back. ........thanks......Paul

RONCETTI

Hi Tom, Sounds like its in you're blood like me, lol. I however went broke by the time i was 26 by overextending the business, owned 28 Macks and 30 leased to me working on the interestate system be constructed. From that time on I 've been in the tool & die business for packaging equipment doing business with Schick Wilkinson and Revlon, etc. One thing I regret is not going to business school rather than engineering. Feel free to contact me if you wish...........Paul Roncetti

Thanks Paul for the kind words! Ill keep you in mind if i have any questions! Thanks again buddy!

Tom

• Like 1

As long as you can pass the physical you should be able to walk right through the rest with that kind of background. You'll never know until you try. I have been around trucks the majority of my life, but I kept putting off taking the test because I didn't want to fail. I finally realized that I would have been way ahead had I taken it, even if I failed 10 times. By the way I did miss one of the written by 1 point but nailed the rest.

Good luck,

Ben

1962 B733 L cab

Also guys, Pardon my french with my language in the comments section of the video. Some local kid is pissing me off and i went off on him. I dont know his name but ive seen his truck around quite often. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for it more.

Sorry Again!

Tom

dont feel bad it happens to the best of us. if I had that truck I would show it off and drive it to the movies also hahaha

dont feel bad it happens to the best of us. if I had that truck I would show it off and drive it to the movies also hahaha

Thats the thing tho. I dont "Show off" my truck. I sold my pickup truck to get the international and get my business going. The only vehicles i have to get to school, work, go out on dates, movies, is either the international or my 96 f350 mason dump... I dont have another car and or truck to go out with.

Tom