White Bash

MHfred

The Classic White Truck Group will hold it's annual event on Labor Day weekend in the Richmond, VA area. On Friday, Aug 31st, we will travel to see P.L. Duncan's collection and on Sept 1st we will have our truck show at Keystone Tractor Works off of I 95 at exit 53. On Friday evening we will have our dinner and a program at the Holiday Inn at exit 69.

Edgar Browning will be at the truck show on Saturday selling his latest book, "Road Building Construction Equipment at Work"- "A pictorial history of turnpike and highway construction in the State of Maine". There are pictures of lots of Macks in the book.

I will be glad to answer any questions you may have.

Fred

Info Letter for 2012 Bash.pdf

2012 Bash Flyer.pdf

2012 Bash Registration.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

I will look for you on Saturday. I will be wearing a Classic White Truck Group cap and shirt but so will many other members probably. I am glad you added about the BMT shirt otherwise you would look just like most others there. There will be a $5 admission wihich gets you into the museum and truck show. The truck show will be behind the museum and you must go past all those beautiful farm tractors so there will probably be some delay. LOL