You Might Enjoy This

http://eng.scaletrucks.ru/photo/rd800/

Kind of my first post and being a lover of Macks and not being able to own a real one I build models of them. I found this on a Russian model site and thought I'd share it. It's pretty remarkable and at first I thought it was real. Enjoy

I'm 39 years old and when I grow up someday I'm getting me one of them Mack trucks!

http://eng.scaletrucks.ru/photo/rd800/

Kind of my first post and being a lover of Macks and not being able to own a real one I build models of them. I found this on a Russian model site and thought I'd share it. It's pretty remarkable and at first I thought it was real. Enjoy

Wow! That looks real!! Nice find...and welcome to BMT! Don't worry about not owning a Mack...all Mack fans are welcome here!! Enjoy...and post some pics of your models when you have a chance!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Those are some most impressive models- if you hadn't said they were models we'd have thought they were real!

BTW, if anyone is looking for a steel nose RD in 1:1 scale, I saw one parked alongside the road in Geneva, Minnesota with a for sale sign on it. I didn't see any rust on the cab, and it looked to be an RD600 with at least 44k rears.

Great looking model. AMT or ERTEL used to have a model out of a DM-800 with butterfly hood,and flip up fenders. Believe it had a 350hp V8 as the engine. The Limestone quarries around here all thier tractors were DM800's,and thier straight dumps were either r models,and u model "sidewinders"

James Spurlock

Palmyra,Pa