I'm Receive My Upgrade Kit Injector 500 Hp

I'VE INSTALLED SUPERFLOW INJECTORS IN MY 2000 V-MAC III, 400. BIG DIFFERENCE. THEY CLAIM 70 HP AND I BELIEVE IT BUT I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH WATER TEMPS. ON A HARD LONG PULL PYROMETER IS AT 1050, AND WATER IS TRIPPING LIMP MODE. THERE'S 240,000 MILES ON THE TRUCK, I PULLED THE RADIATOR OUT AND CLEANED ALL THE COOLERS, IT HELPED A LITTLE BUT NOT ENOUGH. MAYBE I'LL TRY A BIGGER RADIATOR CORE, ANY THOUGHTS? I LOVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

I'VE INSTALLED SUPERFLOW INJECTORS IN MY 2000 V-MAC III, 400. BIG DIFFERENCE. THEY CLAIM 70 HP AND I BELIEVE IT BUT I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH WATER TEMPS. ON A HARD LONG PULL PYROMETER IS AT 1050, AND WATER IS TRIPPING LIMP MODE. THERE'S 240,000 MILES ON THE TRUCK, I PULLED THE RADIATOR OUT AND CLEANED ALL THE COOLERS, IT HELPED A LITTLE BUT NOT ENOUGH. MAYBE I'LL TRY A BIGGER RADIATOR CORE, ANY THOUGHTS? I LOVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!

where you buy the superflow injectors? Northwest say me 90 hp to 100 hp!

HIGH TORQUE INJECTORS 20%

yes! i need pyro! motor no warn up , only 50 to 100 F" condition normal!! drive with head! no problem! and no overhaul! you drive like son of bicht! yes you can overhaul!

i am very happy! good god kick ass my truck mack! :SMOKIE-LFT: i love!!!!!!!

HIGH TORQUE INJECTORS 20%