Photos at Macungie

There was a young man and his father at the show last weekend making computer enhanced photos.

Does anyone have his contact information- phone number and email? Maybe a scan of the business card? I had his card but didn't make it home with it.

Thanks

There was a young man and his father at the show last weekend making computer enhanced photos.

Does anyone have his contact information- phone number and email? Maybe a scan of the business card? I had his card but didn't make it home with it.

Thanks

i have his number but can not get any one to ansewer or call back if any one does let me know

I know he is busy putting things together from the ATCA National Meet and has a little league thing this weekend. Shoot an e-mail and maybe he will answer it. Sit back and relax with some VA lemonade in the meantime... Thanks, Doug

that is what im doing right now .......thats cool i have got to have that picture of the magnums together