Ride For A Mack From Co To Oh

h67st

I'm trying to purchase a single-axle H67LT in Longmont CO, and I live in Johnstown OH...about 1,300 miles. The truck isn't driveable, but I believe it will roll. Can someone haul this or suggest a hauler for me? Please email me at chc@onemarconiplace.com. Thank you!

It would seem as though, with the national ATHS show in Denver this summer, someone should be looking for a little "cost sharing" in the expense of moving their trailers to or from Colorado.

There was a fellow a few weeks back looking for help getting his project truck from Michigan to Colorado, now this truck looking to move from Colorado to Ohio.

Maybe we aren't getting the right word out - but this is a good opportunity for someone to reduce their operating costs and help out another hobbyist in need.

If you are going to Colorado with room on a trailer - try this forum board out - it works.

Paul Van Scott

I've seen the truck and the body looked 'VERY' GOOD. As I remember, the drive train (engine and transmission) were out of it.

Ed seemed to be a real nice guy. I'm not sure but I think Carl Cook needed a transmission from him and I took it to PA.

Packer

Keep a clutchin'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...