Hey did you see my message about Macungie and flying in? See if you can get a flight to Lehigh Valley Intern'l Airport, I could pick you up there thursday night, friday night or early saturday AM.....lemme know if you need help with a hotel room. Big day of the show is Saturday.

If you cannot get there, but you can get to Philly, I could tell you which trains to hop to come out to the suburbs where I could pick you up.....no offense dude I aint coming to Philly Intern'l unless I absolutely have to!!!!! LOL

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Hey did you see my message about Macungie and flying in? See if you can get a flight to Lehigh Valley Intern'l Airport, I could pick you up there thursday night, friday night or early saturday AM.....lemme know if you need help with a hotel room. Big day of the show is Saturday.

If you cannot get there, but you can get to Philly, I could tell you which trains to hop to come out to the suburbs where I could pick you up.....no offense dude I aint coming to Philly Intern'l unless I absolutely have to!!!!! LOL

I am trying to work it out - I really want to go as I have never been. But it may not happen - my wife is having some complications with the pregnancy and is going to have to have a C-section and with 5 other rug rats running around, I may still have KP duty to keep them all fed with her recovering. I forget the name of the motel where we had reservations, but we canceled them. If I come, it may be a fly in early, fly out late kind of thing. I have a free plane ticket from a auction trip last fall that got canceled that I can use. I will let you know.......Thanks for thinking of me...........

my wife is having some complications with the pregnancy and is going to have to have a C-section and with 5 other rug rats running around, I may still have KP duty to keep them all fed with her recovering.

-Whoa.......ummmm......dude........ummmm......maybe.....just maybe, and I'm spitballin' here......maybe you might just better stay put for the preservation of your marriage? There will be other Macungies!!!!!!!! Best of luck to you and the wife with the pregnancy, you guys will be in my thoughts. All three of my wife's calvings have been high-risk but she was able to deliver naturally, so I sorta know what yer going through,

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS