Oak Sticks (Kickstand) for U models:

umodelnut

I came across one of those oak sticks or kickstand for the U models behind the drivers seat on the floor!!! The factory instruction sticker was still on it which is very rare. It said these exact words: "To be used to fend off all the regular cab drivers, that want to drive your Sidewinder!!" :banana: :banana: Sincerly, Vinny and his Papa.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I came across one of those oak sticks or kickstand for the U models behind the drivers seat on the floor!!! The factory instruction sticker was still on it which is very rare. It said these exact words: "To be used to fend off all the regular cab drivers, that want to drive your Sidewinder!!" :banana: :banana: Sincerly, Vinny and his Papa.

And it has resided behind the seat since the truck were new as no regular cab driver's EVER wanted to drive one of those lopsided things. Why else would the instructions still be in place?

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yeah Vinny - just stay cool man! You know your truck is OK, I know you would like to convince others, too, but that's no use. Let the people talk and use the energy on the rebuild - I wish you good luck on your project, have a nice day!

Paweł

• Like 1