WTB 12 speed Mack with splined countershaft for a rear pto

Need that overdrive to get to these truck shows faster!

looking for a used 12 speed with topcover and splined lower counter shaft so I can bolt in my rear mount Mack PTO. I saw them listed on Ebay, Rebuilt with new bearings,clutch pack etc... for $3250 with an exchange. littly pricey so looking for options.

Thanks

Trent

thats more my ballpark range as its just a hobby truck. I see a bunch of take outs for around $2500. anything that involved labor and parts is $2800-$3500 depending what was done to it. Right now Im just price shopping around the net as I have no hurry. This will be my summer project. Made a few offers on one for 2k so will see in anyone bites. Knowing my luck I would buy one for 3k and 2 weeks later there will be one up for sale for $1500. I contacted Phil at Global truck traders and he shot me a good price one... May have to sweet talk the girl friend into takeing some pics to help sweaten the deal !!! LOL

Trent

thats more my ballpark range as its just a hobby truck. I see a bunch of take outs for around $2500. anything that involved labor and parts is $2800-$3500 depending what was done to it. Right now Im just price shopping around the net as I have no hurry. This will be my summer project. Made a few offers on one for 2k so will see in anyone bites. Knowing my luck I would buy one for 3k and 2 weeks later there will be one up for sale for $1500. I contacted Phil at Global truck traders and he shot me a good price one... May have to sweet talk the girl friend into takeing some pics to help sweaten the deal !!! LOL

Trent

Doing the same here could get us to look a little harder.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Think I made a deal on one for $2700. Guy had it rebuilt 6 years ago at a cost of $3600 and just has it sitting on the floor as a spare. he had 2 trucks with a 12 speeds. All its missing is the stick shift. I will be out to pick it up in July and the only think to inspect will be to see if it has the rear splined countershaft for a Mack PTO.

we will see...

Trent