Drop Deck

tkobes43

I got a new Kaufman, 25 ton, bleeve it was bout 12,500 or 13,000 dollars. It has done a really good job, have used the crap outta it a coupla years now. I ordered it and they shipped here to texas from nebraska. Its got really good heavy D- rings and a good storage for chains and ratchet binders in front neck. It is an open neck design, I requested that kind and they built it for me. It has spring loaded ramps and is very easy to load up excavator or dozer or grader. I really like it..Lemme see can i find a pic on here of it,,,If you are interested, I have a salesmans number up there, really nice helpful guy,,,,randyp

post-4330-0-72473900-1334112285_thumb.jp

I may in future sell it, been thinking bout it, and getting a pintle hitch trailer to pull with dump truck, but still undecided, prolly wont, really would like to keep it and add pintle trailer also for backup in case killer gets to ailing or sumpin,,,randyp

post-4330-0-36413200-1334112706_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Well, dip me in doodoo Billy, went back and read his post and you are right. Oh well, I dint pay much tention in school, and I been outta there a looooooong time. Matter factly, principal burnt school down just to get rid of me. He testified it would be worth "dropping soap" in prison shower to not have to deal with me anymore. randyp

Well great Tom! My wife has recently politely re-arranged MY, yes, MY office,,,not hers,,,MINE,,dont know why she did that, but cant find my spec sheet that came with trailer. I will keep looking. In meantime, you may go to Kaufman website, its prolly on there. I had written the salesmans number on spec sheet also, will find it for you. It is a 25 ton, I bleeve 26 feet of flat deck then dovetail,,,the 60's wrecked my memory though. randyp