One of my Other U model Videos!

Those are a tough motor, I wonder how many are still out there working. I bit of trivia, did you know the shed style roof was first designed for a garage to store a U model in. Yep, thats right, a shallower angle roof would clear the passanger side where it was off set and the steep sided roof/wall end would catch the the truck from flopping over if the driver opened the door too far. Never too old to learn, no sir.

• Like 2

I posted another topic on here guys of my third video, but I dont think I got any replies. But you guys who have a youtube account, go on my channel and look at my videos, its on there. That barn my papa built didnt think it would have a U model in it, behind it there is my 55 Dodge pickup, Mopar parts and snowmobile parts. when the Macks not in there my papas 65' Plymouth sattelite is in there. Oh and thanks guys.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I'd like to see that, thats a pretty old car.

OK, next time I go over there, I'll get some pictures. He keeps thinking about selling it, cause he says its never goona get done, but I keep trying to talk him out of it, cause I think he will regret it. He had another 65' Sattellite, but he sold it last year.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg