Local Contruction Work

In one of my local towns they are doing some road work and their dump trucks are all mid 70's DM's and R models. the company is CCI. The trucks are red with black boxes, and white lettering. I love them trucks cause when ever they hit the throttle, there is black smoke everywhere. I have to roll the window down when I see one, because im not kidding you they sound like a Mack Detroit mix. Its also cool to listen to the drivers double clutch. Sometime on a weekend ill have to go into the yard and get some pics.

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Careful there young man, that kinda working noise and all is addictive! It ever gets in your blood, youll never get it out. However, come on down to Texas this summer, climb in one, (no air conditioning), 108 degrees in shade,,,,and it may just cure you,,,,LOL,,,,randyp

• Like 2

Careful there young man, that kinda working noise and all is addictive! It ever gets in your blood, youll never get it out. However, come on down to Texas this summer, climb in one, (no air conditioning), 108 degrees in shade,,,,and it may just cure you,,,,LOL,,,,randyp

Ha ha, the only thing I like about summer is working on the U model. I HATE the heat. My stepdad is always bustin' on me cause I like Macks, he likes Petes, I dont know why, he says them CCI trucks are junk and they'd prolly give em' to me when they are done. I dont think that will happen. I still dont know how they make em' sound like that!!! Does anybody know how, or is it magic?

I can tell you all about that. When my A/C went out last year it was 120 in the truck it was horrible. Forget trying to sleep we got rooms everynight

I can tell you all about that. When my A/C went out last year it was 120 in the truck it was horrible. Forget trying to sleep we got rooms everynight

I prolly couldnt live without A/C. If im drivin down the road in my Sidewinder, every vent is going to be open. Around here drivin' is ok.