Crazy Weather,eh?

other dog

I unloaded lumber in Shinnston, W.V. yesterday morning then went up to Pittsburgh to load. It was sunny until I got almost to Pittsburgh, then I ran into a little rain. By the time I was loaded it had cleared and it was sunny until I got somewhere south of Morgantown, then I hit rain again. Somewhere south of rt. 33 I heard somebody say on the cb "never seen nothing like this before".

When I got up to the top of the mountain before you get to the rest area I saw what they were talking about- ice. Ice everywhere- and it was 55 degrees! I guess it was hail, I don't think it could snow hard enough being that warm to accumulate like it did, but I never saw any bad storm or even many clouds, but there was ice on the road.

By the time I got down to the Gassaway exit, it was 81 degrees and so windy the rest of the way home it was blowing me all over the road. And it was still 79 when I got home last night. Weird.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I think it was time warp! Where there any flyin' saucer-ma-jigs following you? They wanted to steal your Mack truck to copy the premier engineering that built it, but they they let you go when they found out that you were driving a .....................