Sleeper mounts

Hello!

I would like to ask 'nuther of my funny questions - what do the sleeper cab mounts look like on a Superliner? I'm building a scale model of one and can't seem to find that part on any photo or drawing. I would really appreciate some help here. Thanks a lot in advance, have a nice day

Paweł

Steve, Ray - Thanks a lot! Now I know more and can build a better model. I don't know if you're aware, gennulmen, but I'd say those are the first Mack Superliner sleeper mount photos on the internet! (I've been looking, but was unable to find any - now, thanks to you, they are there!). Steve, what kind of sleeper did you have on your truck? Was it that '84 Superliner it says on your description? And what engine dou you have in your truck?

And I suppose in case of your mounts, Steve, there are four of them, are they all the same, or are two different than the other two?

Ray, very interesting photos - I didn't know this big seeper had six mounts. In this case there's even more variation - the front ones are left and right, and the middle/rear are also two on the left and two on the right side - is that correct?

Thanks again for your great help, now I'll try to build something - have a nice day

Paweł

Pawel, glad we could help out. The sleeper that was on my truck was a 60" Able. This had 6 mounts as does Ray's. I have sold this and have a 42" Able That came as factory on a 1989 Superliner. The 36" and 42" use only 4 mounting brackets, and yes there are lefts and rights.On the Superliner 2 (like Ray's) the front brackets also attach to the muffler brackets/stands. Mack used a rubber insulator where the bolted together there.My truck has a 2 valve E-6 350 engine. Steve

proably not going to sell those just in case fuel goes back to a dallor a gallon again, and if i dont see any improvement in fuel in a few months ill put the exaust back up, this thing looks like a chickin with no feathers, ha!

Thanks for the reply i was looking for a set for a Superliner with a sleeper. you are right about the stacks it makes those Superliner look good. i saw your truck at the Superliner convetion at Roger Gerharts last year good looking truck. Ron