Some Mack Pictures

other dog

From a link to Bulldog magazine Old Bill sent-

Superliner I saw in West Virginia-

This Superliner was blurry the last time I took a picture of it but it was clear this time so I took another one.

Vision on the cover of "Movin' Out"

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

wow!!!! whos truck is that? any more pictures of it? any other u model pictures?

I thought you'd like that. I took it at the ATHS show in Winchester,Va. in 2006. I think it's owned by someone up around Harrisonburg but i'm not sure.

AHHHHHHHH!!! i got a fever of 103 and u model syndrom!!!!! AHHHH!!!! otherdog where is that green u model?? and 57bcr can you scan me the bulldog magazine delivery articles with u models in them?? i have one bulldog magazine from 1976 and it has a couple of u models in it.

thanks so much guys!!!!!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

i found that green u model on google maps. if i got the exact address to them i would send them a letter. there is also other trucks around the u model too.

yeah I looked at the google earth street view but it wasn't real clear. here's a little video of them I took passing by there. that wrecker at the other end of the building is an old Dodge but I haven't been able to get a picture of it.

ive seen that video and have been looking for it. i never would have thought it was you that took it. do you live close to that place or something? like i said if i knew the places exact address i would send them a letter asking about the truck. i would be wondering the year of the truck and the serial number to see if the serial number was close to my u model.

AHHHHHHHH!!! i got a fever of 103 and u model syndrom!!!!! AHHHH!!!! otherdog where is that green u model?? and 57bcr can you scan me the bulldog magazine delivery articles with u models in them?? i have one bulldog magazine from 1976 and it has a couple of u models in it.

thanks so much guys!!!!!

I have a ton of them Vinny! I will do my best! You might get them a couple at a time.During the 70's.I think every issue that showed deliveries,had at least 1 or 1 fleet taking delivery of them. Quite a big seller when overall length mattered.I remember Adolph Plating in Chicago had a bunch of U's,R's,and MB's in their day.Last I known they were called just API,Inc. and leased trucks from Ryder.My uncle drove for them in '73-'74.Sorry, no pictures of their stuff.Now yours was green and was owned by Flexi Van Rentals working for Kimberly-Clark,correct.Did you find out a delivery date on that,from the museum or anything? Just trying to narrow it down to the time in '75 that it was delivered.I'll start looking for anything that might resemble yours,OK?

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Charley Brothers was running MH daycabs before Supervalu took them over.

10-4 on that,Jim.Boy SuperValu has sure come along way since I was a kid. They had a huge warehouse in Green Bay,Wis. when I was a kid.Mostly had IH 2000's ,Ford Louisvilles fleet trucks like that.I think they now own more grocery chains than anyone.

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I have a ton of them Vinny! I will do my best! You might get them a couple at a time.During the 70's.I think every issue that showed deliveries,had at least 1 or 1 fleet taking delivery of them. Quite a big seller when overall length mattered.I remember Adolph Plating in Chicago had a bunch of U's,R's,and MB's in their day.Last I known they were called just API,Inc. and leased trucks from Ryder.My uncle drove for them in '73-'74.Sorry, no pictures of their stuff.Now yours was green and was owned by Flexi Van Rentals working for Kimberly-Clark,correct.Did you find out a delivery date on that,from the museum or anything? Just trying to narrow it down to the time in '75 that it was delivered.I'll start looking for anything that might resemble yours,OK?

yes she was ordered by flexi van build date was july 16 1975. i think it was delivered in rhode island for some reason in october. im about 85 percent sure it was with kimberly clark and if it was it was two tone blue with them. you dont have to post all of them,, but if you want to you can :whistling: the ones in 75 and 76 would be the ones prolly with my truck, but i dont think my truck is in any of them.

yes she was ordered by flexi van build date was july 16 1975. i think it was delivered in rhode island for some reason in october. im about 85 percent sure it was with kimberly clark and if it was it was two tone blue with them. you dont have to post all of them,, but if you want to you can :whistling: the ones in 75 and 76 would be the ones prolly with my truck, but i dont think my truck is in any of them.

OK, Vinny. I'll check 'em out!

ive seen that video and have been looking for it. i never would have thought it was you that took it. do you live close to that place or something? like i said if i knew the places exact address i would send them a letter asking about the truck. i would be wondering the year of the truck and the serial number to see if the serial number was close to my u model.

It's not too far away, I go by there fairly often. Looks like a small trucking co. there with just a couple of trucks.