I have a B 61 thats is probably going to need a cab. How many differnt style cabs are there? My thinking is that there is a contoured cab and a flat cab and thats it but is that true? A B81 and 61 have the same cab right? What other models share the same cab?

Thanks

Chris

Thanks, What cabs will work? any B60 series or 50 series? Would a B 81 cab work with modifications? I would also like to maybe do an air ride cab, how hard would that be to do? Im not sure of the clearances that there is underneath because my cab mounts are gone and the cab is sitting on the frame.

I swapped out a cab on my B model project and the only diffrence I had was the removable floor pan had a diffrent hole cut in it for the gear levers. this was a "standard" B61 cab.

Air ride would be neet but The butterfly hood would be a task to make it all work and not scratch the hell out of the paint. the radator would need stiffner braces that bolt to the frame rails, and a modified crossmember (rear cab brace) are just some of the issues I would see.

I AM IN THE PROSESS OF SWAPING A B70 CAB ONTO MY B61. I DONT SEE ENEY DIFFERENCES AT ALL ITS WORKING OK FOR ME

Does the cab in question have the dropped floor on the driver's side?

Also, the B70 and B80 series cabs do not have the air intake duct going thru the cab in front of the right side door.

On the B70 and B80 series the pipe from the air cleaner to the engine goes thru the side of the hood, just in front of the cab.

On the B61, the air cleaner hooks up to a pipe going thru the cab and then into the engine compartment.

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"