Another shot in the dark

canineseven

Hey guys....just wanna throw this out there again. Still searching for the following trucks:

1968 CF-600 Mack Pumper (Red)

1974 CF-600 Mack Pumper (Yellow)

1955 Mack B-85 Pumper

1964 C Model Mack/Maxim 85'

All were City of Bridgeton Fire Apparatus, and were traded in at the same time in 1995. They ended up with a man named Denny Pressler and I understand he operated out of the Kansas City area. He has since died, along with any leads I might have on these trucks. They were all in great shape, with the exception of the 1974, which was missing a compartment door and starting to rust. I have to be certain that the B and C are still out there, as they were in great shape. Both the B-85 and C Aerial were open cabs. If anyone could help, or might have a lead, please let me know.

Thanks,

Todd Bowen

canineseven@comcast.net

FB_IMG_1487408458260.jpg

If you have the chassis numbers you can try to use CarFax. If you don't have the chassis numbers the Mack Museum may be able to locate them based on the original purchaser's name.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

• 4 weeks later...