My Truck Is Home Finally

My truck got delivered yesturday morning so now that shes home i can really start ripping into it. Everything went good, now all i have to do is go and buy 2 batteries so i can fire the truck up because i have nothing to pull start it. The only question i have is with the clutch, when i have the pedal down it squeals. Would that be the throwout bearing or the pilot bearing. I'll throw some grease in the throwout bearing before i start it next but i was just wondering about the noise. I figure i'll have to pull down the trans to put a new rear main in with how long its been sitting. I'll probably be chasing oil leaks on that for a long time.

Glad to hear it's home. Yup, put some grease on the throw out. Probably really dry from sitting. You'll find more leaks as you start to work it. Mine got a pinion leak after a couple trips around town. Here to find out the pinion nut was one notch loose(castle nut with cotterpin). I put a new seal in, tightened it one more notch and now 5 yrs it's been dry.

Good luck!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"